The Vinyl Architect is Back

Hi, music fans, crate diggers, and record collectors.


I'm back.


Not sure you noticed, but a few years ago I stopped writing a fairly popular blog called 'Vinyl Record Architect.' At the time, I stopped because of a silly registration glitch, but I didn't return. Until now. I never stopped listening to music, building my record collection, and talking about my discoveries with friends. I just stopped writing about it. Which makes me sad. But, anyway, I'm back now.


In the old blog, I wrote about records I discovered and fell in love with and the stores I found them in - all over the country and the rest of the world. I plan to still do that in this blog as well. That is the core of this blog, record stores and crate digging. It was before and will be again.


I also wrote about concerts and shows I attended and I'll do that again, too. The shows often overlap with my vinyl collecting, so there are often connections between records in my collection and performers I'm following.


But, we are not mired in the past here at 'The Vinyl Architect.' What's new? In this new blog, I'm adding some features that I hope you'll enjoy. Like links to my Spotify (mixtape) playlists based upon vinyl records I have come across or am playing from my own collection. 


Finally, I'm doing some DJing these days, so I'll let you know where and when I'm playing and share some previews of the music you could expect to hear. And other shows I think you might enjoy....


So, stay tuned for my next post and keep on digging.

Comments

Popular Posts